Operator menu does not display
Operator menu does not display on clicking the Operator icon in the Customer Service Interaction portal. This occurs in a single sign-on (SSO) log in session.
- The reference to pega.u.contextMenu.renderContextMenu was undefined.
- After converting to use new menus (see below), a missing reference to pega.control.menu.showContextMenu
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in with an SSO account.
- Load the Customer Service Interaction portal.
- Click the Operator icon.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
The application was using the old-style menus. Additionally, customization in the Customer Service header had removed the required reference to pzMenuTemplateInclude.
Perform the following local-change:
- Navigate to Designer Studio > User Interface > Application Readiness > HTML5 > UI Elements > Upgrade Show Menu
0% found this useful