ORA-00942 error when table is in external schema
With a separate database schema, database instances have classes mapped to a table. When using Obj-Browse on this table and addWork against a different class, addWork runs Work-.SaveNew which runs pzLoadCaseHierarchyWrapper. This activity runs a query that fails.
There was a problem getting a list: code: 942 SQLState: 42000 Message: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new schema (external)
- Create a Pega table in it with one instance and add a work object in the table
- Create a class in Pega (marked as class group) that maps to this new table
- Create a Database Table Instance that connects the new class with the new table
- Create an activity with the following steps:
- Run createWorkPage against a different work- class that supports Work Objects from the main pega data schema
- Obj-Open the Work Object instance in the new pega table in a different schema
- Set a few properties from this recently opened WO against the Work object that will be created using CreateWorkPage/AddWork
- Run AddWork for the new work object
- Run a commitWithErrorHandling.
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment. The database user in the jdbc/PegaRULES datasource did not have select privileges on the table in the external schema.
Make the following change to the operating environment:
Grant privileges to query the table to the database user in jdbc/PegaRULES datasource.
0% found this useful