Page Messages cleared on click of a node in a Tree Grid
A Tree grid is configured to run a local action on click of a node. When error messages set by Page-Set-Messages/Property-Set-Messages is configured, it is observed that these messages are reset or cleared on click on any node in the tree grid.
Steps to Reproduce
- Run a flow with a mandatory field and a tree grid configured to launch a local action on click of a node.
- Leave mandatory field blank
- Submit the Assignment to Set Message (Any of Page-Set-Messages or Property-Set-Message).
- Message is set at the relevant level (Property or Page).
- Messages are reset , as soon as we click on any of the node in the tree.
The Out of the box code does not keep the page messages on the form when a node in the tree grid is clicked.
Install HFix-28111 and add the below code snippet in UserWorkForm: