Pagelist properties are mapped incorrectly
Pagelist properties are mapped incorrectly on using a JSON data transform when the response object contains a pagelist structure.
The Pagelist response is missing in the final json.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Service REST rule
- Create a JSON data transform in the Service activity to send the response in the JSON format
- Send input to the JSON data transform in such a way that the input must contain properties on page as well as a pagelist on the page. All the direct properties on the page display in the JSON response where as if the page contains a pagelist with multiple entries, only the first entry is rendered in JSON Response
- Create separate JSON data transforms for page properties and pagelist
- Create another JSON Data transform
- Form the output manually
- If the input consists of pagelist only the JSON response works correctly
- If the input consists of page with properties only the JSON response works correctly
- If the input is page (properties +pagelist), JSON response returns only page( properties+1st entry of pagelist)
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
- Use the Auto Mapping option in the JSON data transform
- Remove the other fields via auto mapping which are not required
0% found this useful