Parameter page not preserved after refreshing section
In a repeating dynamic layout, when 'Preserve Parameter state on section refresh' and 'Pass current parameter page' are set, the Parameter page is not preserved after refreshing the section in a single layout.
Steps to Reproduce
- Include a repeating layout in a section.
- Configure an onClick event to refresh this section.
- Include another section in that repeating layout.
- Select the 'Preserve Parameter state on section refresh' and 'Pass current parameter page' options.
- Add sample text.
- In the dynamic layout, add a Visibility condition based on a parameter.
- At runtime, set the parameter such that the Visibility condition is true and the sample text is visible in a repeat layout.
- Click every repeat item. The sample text disappears since the Refresh parameter is not passed. As a result, the Visibility condition is false.
This behavior is as per Pega product design.
Perform either of the following local-changes:
Option 1: Preserve Parameter state on section refresh
When a section (parameterize section) is included and a parameter is passed explicitly in the parent section, the passed parameter is stored at the client side and the same parameter is provided when the included section refresh occurs. Thus, the included parameter section is able to persist the parameter.
Option 2: Pass current parameter page option
This allows the parent section to pass parameters implicitly to the included section (parameterized section) from the current Parameter page. Do not provide parameters explicitly. Allow the parameter for the included section to be read from the current Parameter page.
0% found this useful