Parse-XML does not map XML data to ClipboardPage
Connect SOAP does not work as expected. External SOAP service returns the result as expected but Parse-XML does not map all the response data to Clipboard. Part of the data is mapped successfully but a particular embedded page is not mapped as expected.
Steps to Reproduce
- Invoke Connect SOAP
- Ensure that external service returns valid response
- Check Clipboard page whether all the values are mapped to the clipboard or not.
There seems to be a problem in the environment; it works as expected in other environments.
Perform the below procedure.
- Perform 'revalidate and save' of the Parse-XML rule that was used in Connect-SOAP rule. An error message appears stating that few of the properties referred in the Parse-XML do not exist. These properties exist in the system
- Perform 'revalidate and save' of these properties and it saves successfully.
- Performed 'revalidate and save' of the Parse-XML rule and it works this time
- Execute Connect-SOAP and it maps the response as expected.
0% found this useful