Party Details tab does not show correct values
SummaryWork Party details are duplicated even the entered details are different.
Error MessagesNo Error Message
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a “Payments” case type of any sub category (eg. “Incorrect Amount”).
- During creation of case enter the appropriate details to the fields.
- The Parties tab has options to select more than one party.
- Select an inquirer and another party say Intermediate Bank.
- For one of the party details enter name and address and enter the SWIFT BIC code for the other.
- When case is created and we go to the next screen, The Work Parties tab is supposed to show the corresponding details of parties as entered earlier.
- Instead when the corresponding bank name for the given SWIFT BIC code is fetched it also overrides the “Name” property for one of the Parties.
From tracer we could see that when running 'PartyLookUp' activity, the step page contains same name for both the parties. Party details in step5 are fetched from the same activity using search values to the Data page.
- In the step 3 of activity ‘PartyLookUp’, the search parameters fetch the right party using the details (SWIFT/ CHIPS ID/ Account number, etc..). When the activity is first run for Intermediary bank using SWIFT code, the ‘SearchValue’ hold the SWIFT BIC code. The activity for second party (Inquirer) is searching by Name, the search value is not overwritten by the name property and it still holds the previous value. So the second party is also populated with the same details (since the SWIFT code used is same).
HFIX-30712 resolves the reported behavior.
Published November 25, 2016 - Updated December 4, 2016