Pasting text in to RTE from Word has formatting issues
When pasting text in the Rich Text Editor (RTE) from Word, the below issues occur,
- Pasting bullet points from Word results in inconsistent font size for the first bullet point. This occurs only in the Internet Explorer 11 browser.
- Copying some text from Word in a font (that is present in RTE) and pasting to RTE, adds unwanted tags.
- Pasting text containing italics to RTE causes text around it to also change to italic.
Steps to Reproduce
- On the Internet Explorer 11 browser, copy and paste few bullet points from Word to RTE. The font size of the first bullet point is reduced.
- Copy and paste some content containing whitespace characters from Word to RTE. Unwanted tags are added.
- Copy and paste text containing italics text to RTE. Text around it also change to italics.
A third-party product issue. These issues occur due to CKEditor which is a third-party RTE used by Pega.
An enhancement request, FDBK-26734, is created for consideration by Pega Product Management.
0% found this useful