Pega Password Policy Account Lock does not work
Pega Password Policy Account Lock does not work.
Steps to Reproduce
- Set the Lock Out condition to 5.
- Enter an incorrect password five times.
- Enter the correct password. The user is logged in.
Both penalty and password lock attempt count were entered. This is an incorrect practice.
Perform the following local-change:
- Set the drop down value for 'Enable authentication lockout penalty mechanism' to 'Disabled'.
- Enter the value for 'Failed login attempts before password lockout'.
0% found this useful