Pega platform renders differently on different browsers
Pega platform renders differently on different browsers i.e. Chrome, Internet Explorer (IE) and Edge browsers. User is unable to work on Chrome and Edge browsers.
The below issues occur:
- Single Sign-On (SSO) URL does not open on the Chrome and Edge browsers and renders a blank screen
- Sections are blank on the Chrome and Edge browsers
- Unable to create any rule on any browser
!STANDARD:23 Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-wjgX45GGmGfX8+pRt5Um+t0m/whb9O1exlXlMpSWdXc='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. Note also that 'style-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.
Steps to Reproduce
- Change the policy name in the application definition
- Uncheck Unsafe Inline and Unsafe Eval
- Add the response headers to the Dynamic System Setting (DSS) setting
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
- Enable Unsafe Inline and Unable Eval on policy name in the application definition
- Remove the double inverted comma from the CSP (Content Security Policy), "Content-Security-Policy":default-src 'self', in the http/responseHeaders Dynamic System Setting (DSS)
0% found this useful