Pega scripts are throwing errors if frames are included
User is including iframe in the header or side navigation.
On including the iframe, user is seeing script errors.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a harness and a section included in it.
- Drag a text input and change its control to CustomControl.
- Create a customcontrol(non-auto generated html) with the below line in it:
- Omit extra spaces > unselected
- HTML source: <iframe src="http://www.google.com"></iframe>
- Launch the portal and one can find script errors from changetracker.js file.
- Script error: Uncaught DOM exception: Blocked a frame with the origin from accessing a cross-origin frame.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful