PegaCALL application fails occasionally when a CSR logs in
PegaCALL application fails occasionally when a Customer Service Representative (CSR) attempts to log in.
Steps to Reproduce
This is a very sporadic issue and a pattern to recreate the scenario is unknown. In a User Acceptance Testing (UAT) environment, developers managed to simulate the issue occasionally using the steps below.
1. Set default access group to be CPM Manager.
2. Log in to Pega.
3. When CPM Manager portal appears, switch to a non-CPM application.
4. Log in to second session of Pega using New Session in Internet Explorer.
5. When CPM Manager portal appears, select Phone from the drop-down menu.
6. Click the Softphone, and attempt to log in.
The operator can use CTI only in the first window where the CPM portal in opened (the first one loads the ActiveX). This is a limitation of ActiveX.
1. Allow the CSR login to CPM in the first window.
2. Launch a second window, and use it for application switching purpose.
An alternative is to set the non-CPM application as default for CSR. Then the CSR could switch to CPM. The switch could be in either the first or second window.
0% found this useful