PEGA.PR_SYS_DECCHG archival/cleaning process
How does one delete the rules which are not being used frequently in the application from PRPC related tables?
Use purgeTableContainingClass API in PegaDatabase to delete old entries from a class. Below is the java doc for that method
* Wrapper for the SQLGenerator purgeTableContainingClass function. Deletes all rows from the given table who are older than the specified number of days,
* by filtering on the specified column.
* @param aClassName The table to purge
* @param aColumn The column to filter date by
* @param aDays Delete all rows older than this many days
* @throws DatabaseException
public void purgeTableContainingClass(String aClassName,String aColumn, String aDays) throws DatabaseException;
Create an activity that calls this API inside a Java step and run this activity to purge the entries. Also create a recurring agent and schedule it to run this activity periodically.