Performance issue on Grid Filters
SummaryFilters on Grid header taking long time to load unique values. Grid filter performance issue occurs when 1000+ records in grid.
Error MessagesNo Error Message
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Repeat Grid and configure it to load 1000+ unique records.
- Run the Repeat Grid and click on filter option of column having unique values.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules : It is the browser behavior that it is not able to loop through the list of rows in the grid to fetch the results in the given time.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
1. Open the grid design time configuration and click on the dot of the column as shown in below screen print.
2. Open properties of the column as shown below
3. Change the filtering configuration option from "Auto" to "Range/Search" as shown below.
Select the value:
Published November 18, 2016 - Updated November 22, 2016