Pop up blocking while loading modal window
Browser throws "please correct mandatory fields" pop-up while loading modal window, when there are any validation messages on the page. Instead of modal window this pop-up is thrown from browser.
No error message.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Include a section and place a text property and append validation on the property.
2. Enter invalid data into the text field.
3. Include a button to clear the entered data.
4. On click of this button, launch a modal window.
5. Run the scenario when a validation error on the screen.
A software use or operation error : It is expected behavior as per Pega Product design.
Here’s the explanation for the reported behavior:
The alternate approach is to use property-set-messages in an activity and call the activity on change event of the editable field using Run Activity action.
Hence, on click of button, one should call an activity which contains Page-Clear-Messages as a first action (Before Launch Local action call).
Using this way, one can clear messages using Page-Clear-Messages method.
0% found this useful