Popup or modal dialog does not open in IE when called by scripts
Popup or modal dialog does not open in the Internet Explorer browser when invoked through Scripts
pega.u.d.processAction('FlowActionName', '', '','','',true,event,'ModalTemplate');
The same functionality works in other browsers such as Chrome and Firefox.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a button to a layout and add a Run script to the action set.
- Mention the button action in the Run script.
- Launch the application in the Internet Explorer browser. Popup does not display.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
The issue occurs because the event was not set in the Internet Explorer browser. The event object should be passed along with the Run script and the same could be used in the function which was invoked in Run script action.
Perform the following local-change:
- Add an event parameter in the Run script action as script:event onClick of the button where the Run script is called.
- Add an extra event parameter to the calling function.
- Pass the same event to the processAction API (as earlier).
0% found this useful