Post application update Pega Knowledge is always maximized
In Pega 8.2.2, Pega Knowledge application displayed as a '?' tab at the right of the Customer Service application screen.
The user could maximize the tab as per their requirement.
Post update to Pega 8.3.1, the Pega Knowledge sections are maximized by default, requiring users to minimize the tab.
Steps to Reproduce
- Update from Pega 8.2.2 to Pega 8.3.1
- Log in to the application
- Open the Interaction portal
- Create a new call
This is as per Pega Product design.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Navigate to @baseclass > Rule-HTML-Section > CSRightPaneController
- Comment out .removeClass statement ( //$("body").removeClass("int-ui-has-only-km-pane");)