Previous screen displays on using the Backspace key
Previous screen displays on using the Backspace key when the cursor is on the read-only text area field on the Internet Explorer browser.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Configure a grid such that it is dynamically created by a report definition
2. Configure a format as text area on the report definition
3. Use the Backspace key when the cursor is on the text area field during the runtime
A third-party product issue. Cursor displayed on clicking the read-only text area field on the Internet Explorer browser, despite not able to make edits.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Configure the grid with the columns to be sourced from the report definition instead of creating the grid dynamically
2. Add the below script to the UserWorkForm:
document.onkeydown = function()
var kc = event.keyCode;
return ( (kc !=8) || (t == 'text') || (t == 'textarea') || (t =='password') )