Procedure to disable Actions-Create menu item in delegated rule
Procedure to hide or disable Actions >Create menu item, except RuleFormHeader redefinition in RuleFormLayout of Rule-Declare-DecisionTable.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a decision table and save it.
- Create any text property and set it in decision table.
- Add the rule to the favorites of the desired accessgroup
- Launch Portal and open My Rules.
- Create Menu on delegated rule.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules.
For a rule delegated, create menu is visible,which makes users to create any other rule.
This issue is resolved and tested same in Maintenance Level (ML) release 7.1.7.