Promptselect is not working properly in Datatable
The property with PromtSelect having Prompt value as 'STANDARD' is showing Camel Caps in the Data table.Even though it was in Caps in the Property.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Property, Choose PropmtSelect as control.
2. Give values for Standard Value and Prompt Value.
3.In the prompt value, Give 'STANDARD' (in Capital letters)as a one option.
4. Use that property as data table column.
5. While editing a record in that table, For the property with propmtselect will show the options in Dropdown.
6. In that Drop down, If a option 'STANDARD' is there, It will show as 'Standard'
The issue is due to the presence of field value by the name Standard.Please change the "TO" value to STANDARD (Capital letters).Save the rule in the Application level class inorder avoid any impacts
0% found this useful