Properties are not syncing on a delay of one screen
Error MessagesNot applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Set up a case type with offline enabled and have PegaSurvey installed.
- In your flow, set up a series of at least 3 Simple Questions using the simple question smart shapes.
- Create a case and assign it to an operator that will access the case from the Mobile device.
- Submit the first survey question.
- On the Mobile device, submit the second survey question.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules is identified as root cause of this issue.
ResolutionFollow the below steps:
- Apply HFix-33461 and HFix-33800.
- Clear the Pega Temp Directory, and delete the Extract Marker file and restart the Pega application server.
- Check the "Only perform post-processing on client” option present in General Settings for the case type in Case Designer.
- Private edit the following function and generate function and library
- Save the case type rule form to make sure java is regenerated.
- Discard the private edits once done.
- Restart the Pega application server again.
Published April 20, 2017 - Updated May 8, 2017