Properties set in the strategy are not written in the SQL table
For a strategy using real time event, the values given to properties in the strategy are not recorded in the mkt_event<P…> table. Properties being set in the strategy are IMEI and TAC. This strategy sends forward the info from one shape to the next. Nothing is written in the columns of the result table of the program.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Run a Marketing Event Program.
2. Send SOAP messages to trigger the program.
3. Inspect the Event tables for the said properties value.
The root cause of this problem is software use/operation error. There are two related issues here:
The Marketing event program are triggered using SOAP requests and the existing SOAP Request structure has been changed to add two more properties but the revised WSDL has not been republished for clients to send the additional fields.
A Decision Table is used in the Strategy that uses the above properties. When the properties are not set, the decision table condition returns true. This behavior arises because of the usage of @(Pega-RULES:String).contains(...) function.
Following Local-change resolves the issue:
1. Regenerate the WSDL and update all the SOAP clients to use the updated WSDL with additional properties.
2. Use additional check in the Decision Table condition. for example:
(@length(<current-value>)>=1) && (...other conditions...)
0% found this useful