Property and its data page content do not match
Page and Page List properties are configured to refer to a data page. When performing Declarative processing for a data pages, properties are dereferenced such that the data page loads. As a result, the following issues occur:
- Properties and their data page contents do not match.
- Properties whose data access is through a referred data page (which are embedded Properties with a Property) do not load all their data pages.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a property which refers to a data page.
- Create a data page by loading data with an empty data transform.
- Update the property to fetch the generated pages. Pages are not created correctly.
In the current code flow, when a Test page was added to D_TestList.pxResults, the class name was not known. The immediate parent (pxResults) propertyInfo was searched for the class name. However, the name was not found since pxResults did not have the information.
When pxObjClass was not present in the Person page, the embedded auto-populate properties in the Person page (OtherTestList in this scenario) would not be linked to the data pages (D_OtherTestList in this scenario).
0% found this useful