Property control's refresh section is not calling the Activity
After configuring a TrashButton control with an onClick event that calls a refresh section and fires an activity, it appears not calling the activity at run time.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Grid layout and define a property with a TrashButton control as one of the columns.
- Go to the Actions tab and define an onClick event.
- Choose refresh the section as the action.
- Call an activity using the refresh section action.
- Observe the activity is not being called as expected.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
The TrashButton control already has a predefined onClick event specified which does not allow for this type of customization.
Perform the following local-change:
Update the control directly to call the targeted activity onClick via customization.
0% found this useful