Property-Map-DecisionTable does not work for circumstanced rule
Unable to access circumstanced version of a decision table in an activity using the Property-Map-DecisionTable. That is, when the activity is executed, the base decision table is accessed though the circumstanced definition rule qualifies for execution.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure an activity.
- Use Property-Map-DecisionTable to invoke a decision table.
- Circumstance the decision table using the template and definition.
- Run the activity. The base version of the decision table is fetched each time though the circumstanced version qualifies for execution.
The issue was with Property-Map-DecisionTable. It was unable to execute the circumstanced version of the rule. Else, the circumstanced rule was fetched correctly during runtime when this method was not used.
Perform the below local-change such that the Circumstance resolution uses the primary page:
- Break out the Property-Map-DecisionTable to another (new) activity.
- Invoke the new activity in the actual activity. The new activity's primary page is the page on which the circumstanced property value is set.
0% found this useful