Property reference from parameterized data page issue
When a property in the Parametrized D_page is referred to another property in an External Top Level page, the Property-Ref does not work. Data is lost when the Top Level Page List property is displayed as a grid.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a DataType with 3-4 fields. Include few distinct records to the DataType.
- Create an Editable Data Page to access the records of the DataType through an Activity.
- Create two Top Level Code-Pega-List properties. In the first Top Level Code-Pega-List property, navigate to the Advanced tab > Activities > Check Allow use as reference property.
- The Activity involves the below steps:
- Set a parameter that will be used in a DataPage.
- Fetch the records using a Report Definition.
- Copy the D_page results to the second Top Level Code-Pega-List property.
- Create a Flow (Start > Assignment > End) and refer the section to display the contents of the D_page as a Grid.
- In the flow action, navigate to the Action tab > Pre-action > refer an Activity.
- The Activity referred in Step 6 performs the below steps:
- Go to the Property-Ref step to refer the parameterized data page contents to the first Top-level Code-Pega-List property.
- Use this property in the Grid.
- Set the Grid visibility to Always
During resolution of the reference properties, empty parameters are sent while rendering a section.
0% found this useful