Property-set-message is not setting, tracer says step is good.
RDB-List method was used previously to load search results and 'Article List' page for displaying the results. Now, a Report Definition is being used to display the search results which uses out of the box report definition page.
User could not set the message in this report definition page using Property-Set-Message method, even though tracer says that the step status is good.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Navigate to Search screen
2) Search for job with an Article Type of "Media Release"
3) Choose an item in the search results listing that has a status of "Published Article"
4) Click the downward arrow that is next to the Preview link and choose "Corrections" option
5) After popup appears, click 'OK' button WITHOUT selecting one of the two options
*The required message should appear after step 5, but it is not because the message is not being set.*
The page pgRepPgSubSectionSectionNameB was created by the Repeating Grid and this was not the actual report definition page. Repeating Grid page is read-only and it contains copy of the actual Report Definition page.
Property-Set-Message in the activity cannot be set or applied on the read-only page.