Property-Set-XML method not working as expected
When user is using Property-Set-XML method and if property does not have any value, tags are displayed.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a data model and mapped to the Parse XML rule.
2. Create a sample XML.
3. Run this XML in the Parse XML rule.
An issue in the custom application code and rules.
Found that tag is generated for the empty property also.
So this clearly shows that tags are generated for empty properties also.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Create a new DSS rule StreamXML/DetectEmptyProperties and set value to false.
2. Clear the Pega Temp Cache.
3. Restart the server.
4. Revalidate all the Parse-XML and Stream-XML rules.
0% found this useful