Proposition change is not reflected accross all nodes
Decision Strategy Manager (DSM) application runs in a multi PRPC node production environment.
Proposition are updated by logging into one node, but the changes to the propositon are not reflected on the other nodes.
The other nodes still holds the old data for properties in the Proposition data instance.
Steps to Reproduce
- Make a change to a Proposition.
- Test that Proposition on a separate node and observe that changes are not reflected.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. The pulse extension functionality of the DSM is not working.
This issue is resolved in Pega 7.1.5 by hotfix item HFix-21174, and is fixed in the Pega 7.1.6 release.
Verify following to make sure the hotfix is effective:
1. Confirm System Pulse Agent is running.
2. Open the "Pega-RULES: Core Engine Processing Agent" Agent schedule of the node and check the Access Group. it should be set to "PegaDM:Administrators"
3. When restarting the Node, please delete its PegaTemp dir and also the Extract Marker file.
4. Are there obsolete Agent schedule instances present in the system. Please delete all the Agent Schedule instances that do not belong to the current set of running Nodes.
0% found this useful