Proposition Group filter resets on Select All
When user does a Group filter and clicks on the select all check box on the title bar, the Group filter is canceled and after that the form resets.
The issue is in the Designer Studio> Decisioning>Decisions-Proposition Management-Proposition Data form.
No error messages.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Designer Studio> Decisioning>Decisions-Proposition Management-Proposition Data form.
- Do a group filter and click on the Select All check-box on the title bar, the Group filter was canceled and the form resets.
There is minor UI issue with the filtering of Propositions in the Landing page and re-selecting the filter works fine.
Perform following local-change steps:
1. Set a Group filter and click apply.
2. Click select all checkbox to the left of the Proposition label.
3. The rubric cube icon appears and the Group filter is dissolved, but the select all checkbox is checked.
4. Re-apply the Group filter and click apply.