"Publish Work Remotely" option not available for configuring FCM
While configuring Federated Case Management (FCM) at the step to configure the case types for publishing the "Publish Work Remotely" option is not available when opening the Application rule and clicking on the "Cases and Data Type" tab.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the Application rule.
- Go to the "Cases and Data Type" tab.
- Select "Publish Work Remotely".
The "Publish Work Remotely" option only appears when the Pega-FCM RuleSet is included in your application.
Perform the following steps:
FCM is a separate component that needs to be installed.
1. Install the Pega-FCM RuleSet to the application.
2. Ensure that the "Publish Work Remotely" field must be visible in the Application rule.
Published January 31, 2016 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.