Pulse icon is not working on pyCaseContainer section
SummaryThe pulse icon which is added in pyCaseContainer section is not working, that is, not able to open the pulse.
Actually in the Out-of-the-box (OOTB) pyCaseHeaderOuter section, pulse icon is included by default.
The section pyCaseHeaderOuter will be used by default in Perform and Review harness.
So, when the work object is created, one can observe the pulse icon.
User has included the pulse icon in pyCaseContainer section and using pyCaseContainer section in Review harness.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce1. Save As the OOTB pyCaseContainer section into application ruleset.
2. Add the pulse icon in pyCaseContainer section.
3. Save As the Review harness to application ruleset and add the section pyCaseContainer instead of pyCaseHeaderOuter.
4. Create a work object and click on Pulse icon from header. Observe that, able to open the pulse and here its working as expected.
5. Click on close (Cross icon).
6. Open the recently created work object from the Recent items list or from the quotes in the left navigation.
7. In the review screen, click on Pulse icon.
Root CauseAn issue in the custom application code or rules. As per new changes in UI KIt 08, pulse icon is included in pyCaseHeaderOuter section. By default in Review harness pyCaseHeaderOuter section will be used and use has customized the Review harness and included pyCaseContainer section instead of pyCaseHeaderOuter section.
ResolutionHere’s the explanation for the reported behavior: Use OOTB review and perform harness which has pyCaseHeaderOuter section instead of pyCaseContainer as per UI Kit 08.
Published April 13, 2017 - Updated May 3, 2017