Push notifications are not pushed to mobile device
Push notifications are not pushed to the mobile device in the Production and PreProduction environment when a work object is assigned to a device user.
Steps to Reproduce
- Queue the push notification message using the pyEnQueuePushNotification activity
- Refer the pySendPushNotification activity in the SendCorr agent
- Run the SendCorr agent for 60 seconds
A software use or operation error. The applicationContext parameter has an empty value and it is never assigned an actual value in the pySendPushNotifications activity.
Perform the following local-change:
- Save As pySendPushNotification to the application ruleset
- Add a property-set step to assign a value to the applicationContext param
0% found this useful