pyWorkPage is considered as a step page instead of a data page
On modifying a value in an editable data page, the modified value does not display. This occurs post Pega 7.4 upgrade.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a work object bound grid to display a list of work objects.
- Configure an expand pane with read-only details of the work objects.
- Configure an Edit button to work on the Expand pane details which refreshes the other sections with a pre-data transform.
The modified values did not display because the pyWorkPage was considered as a step page instead of a data page. The section that was refreshed was rendered in the basethread or $workprocessing thread context. However, the Edit button was in the basethread context. Hence, the data transform updated the incorrect pyworkpage.
Perform the following local-change:
Use the below configuration in the General tab in the Table Property panel:
- Navigate to Edit mode > Read-only.
- Select the 'Show details' checkbox.
- Use the Expand pane flow action.
0% found this useful