.pzInsKey=”” is not valid. Reason: FUAInstance-NullMyStepPage
An error appears on screen when out-of-the-box Back button is used after modifying entries in data table.
The reference .pzInsKey=”” is not valid. Reason: FUAInstance-NullMyStepPage
Steps to Reproduce
- In the portal, click data table to display list of data table instances.
- Open a data table containing records.
- Edit any record, and click Save.
- Click Back for list of records.
- Click the back arrow in the portal for list of data table instances.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules:
Error occurred in Data-!Saverecord activity. When Back is clicked, Data-!SaveRecord is called with empty step page.RESOLUTION
Published July 15, 2016 - Updated July 20, 2016