Quality Review does not show service cases in Interaction case
On Quality Review of an Interaction case, when the case work object link is clicked to open details, the pop-up window does not show the service cases of that Interaction. If the same case is accessed from the home page under 'Recent Work', it shows the service cases (open or resolved).
Steps to Reproduce
Make sure the workbasket 'QualityReview' belongs to the proper operational unit so that it can be selected by the user in the sequence below.
- Log in as CAManager to the pegaCS portal.
- Create an Interaction case and create 2 service cases (intent tasks).
- Resolve one service case and leave the other open. No need to wrap up the Interaction case.
- Perform Quality Review on this Interaction case.
- Open the Quality Review work object from the QualityReview workbasket and note the Interaction case number with a link to open details in a pop-up window. The detail pane show empty service cases list for this interaction under review.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. The Report Definition being used has a join which is failing as the index class is no longer available.