Query on Service File processing with Queue for Execution option
A Service File rule was created to asynchronously process a large comma seperated value (csv) file using Queue for Execution option. If multiple csv files were being processed and multiple queue items were created then:
1. How to identify which queue item is related to which csv file out of multiple queue items? What is the property that will provide the grouping?
2. The final activity in the processing EPILOG is not executed for the csv file with large number of records. What parameters are available with the final activity?
1. Queue Item name can be obtained using the embedded properties in the pyServiceSpecific page in the class "System-Queue-ExecutionRequest-Service-Default" which will be given as the Queue Class Name of the Service Request Processor file for the Service File rule.
2. To execute the final activity, following options needs to be enabled in the Process tab of the File Listener rule:
* Lock Temporary File Names
* Persist Log-Service-File instances
Published January 31, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
100% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.