Radio Button label overlap issue in Pega 7.1.8
User has a Radio button control in a section that is configured to be displayed horizontally. The issue is the text from the first option is overlaid by the radio button of the second option.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a dynamic inline grid triple. Add three dynamic layouts to the grid.
2. The first two dynamic layouts are default and contain two cells, add a radio button to one of cells. The third layout is a dynamic inline grid double.
3. Configure the radio button to appear horizontally.
The issue is due to the default width of the dynamic layout.
Perform the following local-change: steps
- In the Dynamic Layout properties where the Radio Button is configured, Click on the presentation tab.
- Under float option, check the “Set layout width to auto”.