Radio button in a section in a grid displays labels
Radio button embedded in a grid displays labels (True or False) instead of just displaying the radio buttons.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a section with a radio button control which has the pySelected boolean value as the property.
- Create another section and configure a grid in it.
- Embed the first section in the grid.
- Run the case. The values True or False display next to the radio button for each row.
Radio buttons by default have labels generated. To display only the Input tag, style the label as hidden.
Perform the following local-change:
- Create a custom radio button format in the skin, (for example, RadioWithoutLabel).
- Add additional styles display:none for the format.
- Use this custom format for the Presentation display.
Published July 23, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.