RDA hangs when property value includes double quote
Pega 7.2.2 Robotic Desktop Automation (RDA), user screen hangs when property value includes double quote.
"Invalid character" error in Internet Explorer Developer Tools.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create RDA using Pega 7.2.2 and Pega Robotics 8.0.
2. Login Pega on Internet Explorer, and run F12 Developer Tools.
3. In Pega, input text string to send to Robotics including double quotes, example Hello "World".
4. Submit (finish assignment) the case, and run automation.
5. Observe "Invalid character" error in Developer Tools.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules JSON parse issue.
Apply HFix-34293 which contains updated JSON interface.
Published May 24, 2017 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.