RDL does not work with Referenced properties
The ClientIdentificationList (class: ...-OP-Data-POS-Maturity-ClientIdentification) PageList contains a .Client (page, class: ...-Data-ClientAware-Client) property which is a reference ((using @pxSetAsReference() [@pxSetAsReference(Primary.ClientIdentificationList(<LAST>).Client, Primary.ClientsByContract(<CURRENT>))]) in DataTransform) to another Clipboard property.
In the .Client property, the .IndentificationDocuments list is present. When using a repeating dynamic layout which includes a section of the .IdentificationDocuments list, the section does not display at runtime in the UI.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a list (AList) containing pages that have a PageList (EmbeddedList) property.
- Refer to the 'AList' property from another property (BList).
- Use the repeating dynamic layout on the 'BList.EmbeddedList' that includes a section.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change to render the repeating dynamic layout in a non-template mode:
- Set pagination in a repeating dynamic layout.
- Set the pagination as 'Progressively load on user action'.
- Set the page size 'High'.
0% found this useful