Recent work gadget displays only the new work items
The recent work gadget displays only the new work items.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the application
- Run a new case
- Check the Recent items work list before creating a work object
Recent Items work gadget displays the non-persisted work items in both the Designer Studio and the Case Manager work portal by default. The existing behavior cannot be modified in the Designer Studio as all corresponding rules are Final rules.
Perform the following local-change to modify the Case Manager portal:
- Create a new activity, PopulateRecentGadgetList, which is similar to the pzPopulateRecentGadgetList activity
- Navigate to the 3rd step of the activity and write a logic to filter out the New work items (Non-Peristed work items)
- Create a new data page, Declare_Recents, which is similar to the Declare_pxRecents declare page
- Set the new created activity as the source of the new data page
- Save-as the pyRecents section in the application ruleset and refer the Declare_Recents data page instead of the Declare_pxRecents data page
0% found this useful