Record is removed from User Interface on clicking Cancel button
User adds a new record to a grid. The user clicks the previous record without updating and clicks the Cancel button. However, the previous record is removed from the User Interface (UI).
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a grid on a section
- Select the Master Details checkbox on the Operations tab
- Provide a flow action and section which contains the properties and allow editing
- Add a blank record with mandatory required fields
- Do not enter details in to the fields
- Go to the previous step and again come back
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
Add the Edit item action to the grid.