Recurring tasks - Incorrect tasks creation
When creating three recurring tasks, an additional task is created.
Steps to Reproduce
- Take the current date (that is, today) as the cutoff date and the Start date for recurring tasks is the 3rd day of every month (For example, April 3rd)
- In the Actions tab, click Add Task.
- In the Add Task, set the following, Category to Schedule Call/Meeting and enter the Task Name using the dropdown, set the Assigned to field.
- Scroll down the Add Task page and click Next.
- In the Schedule task, set the Start date, Recurring Frequency and End date.
Note: Select the days such that the date in the Occurrence End date (dd in ddMMYYYY) is equal to the Monthly recurrence value (in this scenario, it is the 3rd).Expected Result: Tasks should be created on the 3rd of every month, starting April 3rd until June 3rd (3 occurrences)
Actual Result: Tasks are created on 3rd of every month starting April 3rd until June 3rd. However, an additional task is created on the last day (that is, June 3rd (4 occurrences))
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.