The red error flag is not showing properly
The red error flag that is supposed to show up when field level validation fails, is not visible properly. The red error flag is only partially visible when using a inline grid double. In a stacked dynamic layout the red flag renders fine.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Drag a inline grid double layout into a section.
2. Add text input fields in both columns of the inline grid double layout.
3. Tie the text input to a property. Mark the field as “required”, in the properties panel.
4. Put the section in a flow action , and then run it in as a part of a flow.
5. When the section shows up in the flow, do not enter any value in the required fields so that validation fails.
6. Click Submit, you will see that the red error flag is partially hidden.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in customer application code/rules. The issue was a combination of the layout and skin chosen.
This issue is resolved through the following local change: By changing the skin to one designed for the customer's layout, the correct behavior was restored.