Redirection after submitting a workflow to worklist
SummaryAfter the Initiator submits a workflow user is automatically redirected to a similar page to the summary page whereas the expected behavior is that after submit a workflow the screen of the initiator redirects to the 'Worklist' page after submitting a workflow.
After submitting the case blank screen occurs and they again start any workflow at that time Start Workflow is not working.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce1) Create a case.
2) In first step of flow action configure below details in Back-to-back processing configuration:
a) Check the " Look for an assignment to perform"
b) From "If an assignment is not being performed" dropdown select "Close the Work Object"
3) Add a button in a section,on click event call Finish Assignment.
4)Run the case in case worker and Case Manager portal.
Root CauseThis issue is occurring because the case action area in the "Case worker portal" does not have the outer harness as the "Case Manager portal".
As the pyCaseWorker portal is as per the design, Support team suggests making a local action by creating a new Harness and a section and include it in the pyCaseWorker portal
ResolutionPerform the following local-change: 1. Create a new harness called "WorkerDashboard" in the application ruleset.
2. Create a new custom section "CustomPortalContent" and add a dynamic container and add the harness.
3. Save-As the pyCaseWorker portal in the application ruleset and add the above "CustomPortalContent" section as shown below in the place of "pyWorkerPortalContent".
Apart from the above changes, if user wants to use the navigation links, as Pega has added a new Harness, user might also has to modify the Navigation "pyCaseWorkerNavigation" as well for the navigation to work by:
1. Open the Actions properties on the respective Labels.
2. Modify the Harness by setting the Target to "New Document" and Tab Name to "My Cases".
3. Also add one more action "Run Script" and call the function "removeScreenLayoutMask".
Published April 28, 2017 - Updated May 15, 2017