"The reference .pyID is not valid. Reason: FUAInstance-NullMySt
SummaryUser is observing sporadically PRRuntime Error. clipboard.InvalidReferenceException: The reference .pyID is not valid. Reason: FUAInstance-NullMyStepPage error message in Log file.
Error MessagesPRRuntime Error. clipboard.InvalidReferenceException: The reference .pyID is not valid. Reason: FUAInstance-NullMyStepPage
Steps to Reproduce
1. Populate records with Repeat Grid
2. configure check box as control for one of the columns
3. Configure Refresh Section with an activity for Check Box click
4. In an activity mention one of the step page name as Param.PageList
5. Do not pass any value to this parameter while calling
User is expecting row page as value to the PageList parameter, Some times only row page is being passed as value from UI while doing Refresh Section.Whenever PageList parameter is empty reported exception is coming
If there is no explicit step page, PRPC will automatically consider row page as step page,. So suggested that remove Param.PageList from the step page name.
Published September 29, 2016 - Updated October 16, 2016