Refresh after adding work party brings to new harness
After adding a new work party to a case, if the user refreshes the page the New Harness appears, allowing the user to edit the case even though they shouldn't be able to.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a work party to a case.
- Click submit.
- Refresh the browser.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. Invoking the Add New Work Pary section changes the current harness property to "New."
This will be fixed in a future version of Pega. For current versions, perform the following local-change:
1) Create a new data transform named "FixHarness" in Work-.
2) Configure the data transform to have step one: Set param.HarnessPurpose = "Review" (see below)
3) Save Work- pyNewWorkPartyDetail into your application.
4) Open the cell properties for the "Add interesting participants to this case" dropdown.
5) Go to the Action tab.
6) There should be on action triggered on click "refresh-This section." Expand that action and set it to run the data transform "FixHarness" created in step 1 (as below).
7) Save the section.
100% found this useful