Refresh of a row takes time and tab does not load
In a table layout, when a checkbox is clicked while performing a 'Refresh current row', the row and the Master Detail section take time to load.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a table with Master Detail expandable rows.
- Include a section in each column.
- Configure each section such that they contain multiple dynamic layouts with Visibility conditions.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
The checkbox was included in a section where multiple checkboxes were present and each of the checkbox was included in a dynamic layout with Visibility condition. On each checkbox, the 'Refresh current row' was configured. The Document Object Model (DOM) genertion was large due to multiple sections and dyanamic layouts. The Internet Explorer browser was unable to handle the large code and multiple Visibility validations. Hence, the Interenet Explorer browser performance degraded.
Perform the following local-change:
- Remove the 'Refresh current row' on the checkbox.
- Uncheck the Run Visibility condition on the client checkbox.