Relative date fields are localized incorrectly
Using relative date filters, if the relative date dropdown is not selected, the values display in the correct format. However, if the dropdown is selected, display of values does not consider the selection and the change of application locale.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a repeating grid with a date column
- Configure a button to change the locale using 'UpdateLocaleSettings' setting 'useLocale' to en_CA or fr_CA
- Select the filter option in either of the locale for the column and select the 'relative date dropdown
- Change the locale using the locale button. The relative date values display according to the previous locale
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. The localized field values are present in the localized ruleset for the pySymbolName property. However, the dropdown source attempts to fetch the localized field values from the pyCaption property.
- Apply HFix-44555 and run the localization wizard
- Clear the data page that populates the dropdown values
- Add an action and call runActivity to clear the actions for English and French locales
- In runActivity, clear the data page using the below code: